- The Cooperative is created within the University of Chile, in the city of Santiago.
- Coopeuch starts being regulated under the Superintendence of Banks and Financial Institutions (SBIF).
- Coopeuch start operating outside the University of Chile due to the decentralization of this house of studies.
- Bank crisis that the Cooperative surpasses without state subsidy and positive results.
- Opening of the first regional office in Concepción.
- Begins the process of regional expansion of the Cooperative.
- The Central Bank allowed Coopeuch to borrow from third parties up to 1 time its Capital and Reserves.
- The Central Bank authorizes the Cooperative to increase its debt from 1 to 1.25 times the Capital and Reserves.
- The Cooperative reaches 50,000 members.
- The Central Bank allows the increase 2 times Capital and Reserves.
- Coopeuch starts granting scholarship for college studies.
- Siria Jeldes Chang assumes as the new General Manager.
- Coopeuch starts accepting members from outside of agreements.
- Creation of special loans for health, housing and education.
- Coopeuch joins the International Cooperative Alliance (ACI), an organization that brings together the main cooperatives worldwide.
- Coopeuch sponsors its first public library and orchestra
- Coopeuch start operating savings accounts.
- Coopeuch sponsors its first school.
- The Ministry of Housing and Urban Development allows Coopeuch to operate accounts with a housing subsidy
- The Cooperative is authorized to operate under Basel. It starts the issuance of the Coopeuch MasterCard.
- New program of Coopeuch, “Sembrando Cultura”, focused on the dissemination of the national artistic heritage.
- Coopeuch reached 200,000 member.
- First time ratings of Feller Rate and Fitch Ratings. Both agencies assigned an "A" for the local credit rating
- The Risk Rating Commission authorizes pension funds to invest in deposits in the sector.
- The new Cooperative Law comes into force, which allows expanding the range of products and services in the sector.
- Establishment of the state guarantee for deposits. Launch of the Coopeuch Mortgage Credit product.
- Improvement in the local solvency classification from "A" to "A +" by Fitch Ratings and Feller Rate and the first international rating "BBB-" was achieved with Standard & Poor's.
- First institutional bond in the local capital market.
- Massive issuance of dematerialized institutional deposits, a total of Ch $50 bn.
- Over 100,000 active savings accounts.
- The Coopeuch Foundation is born, focused on promoting education and culture.
- Improvement in the local rating from "A +" to "AA-" by Fitch Ratings, in addition to the new international rating of "BBB" by the same agency. In the same Standard & Poor's improves the classification of "BBB-" to "BBB".
- 400,000th member. 1 out of every 40 persons are members of Coopeuch, this means . 1 out of every 40 Chileans
- Issuance of second institutional bond in the capital market.
- Coopeuch ranks 156th among the largest companies in Chile, with assets that exceed Ch $900 bn, according to the ranking of “América Economía” magazine.
- Feller Rate raised local risk rating from "A +" to "AA-"
- Coopeuch exceeds half a million members throughout the country.
- Coopeuch is chosen as the most important credit and savings cooperative in Latin America and the Caribbean, according to the German Confederation of Cooperatives (DGRV).
- Launch of the Sight Account product.
- Commemoration of the 45th anniversary of Coopeuch.
- Celebration of the International Year of Cooperatives, declared by the United Nations.
- The Cooperative reaches the second place in savings accounts within the local market share.
- Start-up of a new CORE system, allowing us to grow technologically.
- Placement of the third institutional bond in the capital market.
- The Coopeuch Foundation has over 3,000 beneficiaries with its educational and social programs throughout the country.
- Placement of the fourth bond of the Cooperative.
- Launch of the first Savings Inclination Index.
- The Credit Card with Chip is implemented.
- Siria Jeldes Chang is elected as President of Coopeuch and Rodrigo Silva Iñiguez takes over as CEO of the Cooperative.
- Placement of fifth institutional bond.
- Coopeuch inachives the fourth place in mortgages loans compared to its relevant competition, exceeding Ch $353 bn.
- The new Cooperative Law is approved with positive changes for the sector.
- First place on the “ProCalidad” prize in the category of retail banking.
- Icare award for the company category.
- Tenth anniversary Coopeuch Foundation.
- Implementation of a new service model in Coopeuch branches.
- Commemoration of 50 years of institutional life of the cooperative.
- Second consecutive year in obtaining the first place in the ProCalidad award.
- Implementation of EFT project (Electronic Funds Transfer).
- Access to the entire network of ATMs.
- Issuance of the first international bond in Switzerland, for an amount of 125 million Swiss francs.
- Implementation of a new attention system in 63 branches and opening of a new type of branches inside main agreements.
- For the second consecutive year, Coopeuch and its Foundation are recognized by the SBIF due to its education and financial inclusion activities.
- Improvement in the two local ratings by Fitch Ratings and Feller Rate agencies from "AA-" to "AA", as well as in the international ratings from "BBB" to "BBB+" by Fitch Ratings and Standard & Poor's.
- Third consecutive year in obtaining the first place in the ProCalidad award.
- Successful institutional bond placement in the local market for 1 million UF.
- Second issue of an international bond in the Japanese market.
- reform of Coopeuch bylaws.
- Realization of regional assemblies where 119 delegates were elected by members of each region, with the purpose of increasing representativeness of our members.
- 8 out of 10 members are satisfied with Coopeuch.
- 97% of employees are proud to belong to Coopeuch.
- Improvement in Moody's international rating from "Baa2" to "Baa1".
- New agreements with pension funds administrators, allowing to apply the payroll discount model to this segment.
- First annual assembly of delegates.