Board of directors
- It is composed by seven directors.
- The annual meeting of delegates chooses the members.
- The Board of Directors participates in Management Committees, together with the CEO and managers.
- In these Committees the management of the cooperative is monitored.
Members of the Board of Directors
- President : Siria Jeldes Chang
- Vice president : Andrés Reinstein Álvarez
- Secretary : Sergio Zúñiga Astudillo
- Director: Carlos González Cáceres
- Director: Pedro Del Campo Toledo
- Director: Erik Haindl Rondanelli
- Director: Katia Trusich Ortiz
Siria Jeldes Chang
- Assumed the presidency of the Board of Directors in 2015. She was distinguished as one of the 10 most influential CEOs in Latin America and has excelled three times among the 100 women leaders in the country. She is president of the Cooperative Forum, a union organization that brings together the main cooperatives in the country. She is a member of the board of directors of Cooperatives of the Americas (ACI) and is also president of Fundación Coopeuch board of directors. Also chairs the National Association of Cooperatives of Chile, an organization created in 2018 that seeks to rep resent the national cooperative sector before different actors and public, private and social entities. During the year 2018 she became part of the round table forum of the Asia Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC).
- Economist and MBA from the University of Chicago. He is a partner of BL Capital and director of companies. Previously he was a partner of Econsult Capital, partner at Zahler & Co., Manager of International Analysis of the Central Bank of Chile, integrating the Monetary Policy Committee, and part of the Derivative Products team of the Chase Manhattan Bank in Chile. He has been professor of finance at the Universidad de Chile and at the Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile.
- Auditor Accountant, Diploma in Financial Administration and Pension Systems. He works at the Universidad de Chile as Chief Budget Officer and Head of the Staff Remuneration Unit of that house of studies. It has also integrated the Credit Committee and the Coopeuch Supervisory Board.
- Commercial Engineer, Accountant Auditor and Bachelor of Economics from the Universidad de Chile. He has extensive experience in financial systems, performing supervisory, consulting and management functions in Chile and Latin America. He served as Risk Manager of Coopeuch. Independent consultant of the Inter-American Development Bank (IDB) and the World Bank on matters of supervision and risks. He is president of the company Agroleasing S.A. and participates in the consultancies companies of CGC Consultorías and Analytics & Collections Chile.
- Industrial Civil Engineer, Master in Industrial Engineering from the Universidad de Chile, and Master of Arts and Ph.D. (c) in Economics of the University of Chicago. He has been director of banks and productive companies and linked to the journalists industry. He was member of the fiscal panel of the IMF, consultant of the World Bank, professor and director of the Institute of Economics of the University of Chile. He directs the Institute of Economics of the Gabriela Mistral University and is Dean of the Faculty of Business, Engineering and Digital Arts of that house of studies.
- Social Anthropologist of the University of Chile and Master in Social Economy of the University of Barcelona. He is the General Manager of the industrial group GGH, he is also director in Learning Class, in Project Development Communication and chairman of the board of the Fundación Diálogo Sustentable.
- Lawyer from the Universidad de Chile and MBA from the Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez. She currently serves as the Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Chamber of Shopping Centers and is a member of the Fundacion Coopeuch board of directors. She was Manager of Corporate Affairs of the CGE Group and between 2014 and 2016 was Deputy secretary of Economy, where his focus was the budgetary management of his dependent services and legislative management. She was also CEO of the Fishing Company Yelcho S.A., a subsidiary of Norway AKER RGI, responsible for the development of the group's fishing investment projects in Chile.
Andrés Reinstein Álvarez
Sergio Zúñiga Astudillo
Carlos González Cáceres
Erik Haindl Rondanelli
Pedro Del Campo Toledo
Katia Trusich Ortiz